Creating Ad Sets allows you to set specific target audiences, campaign budgets, and schedule each ad set.
Set 1 : Ad Set ‘Name'
In the "Name" section, you need to fill out details related to the specific ad set you’re creating.
Step 2: Target Audience
Targeting on WeAre8 SAM-i offers numerous options: including or excluding custom audiences from your previous campaigns, demographic and device type, along with age, gender and interests.
Please see Ad Targeting (link) for more options
• Gender: Male, Female, Non-Binary, Prefer Not to Say
• Age: 13-17, 18-24, 25-34, 35-44, 45-54, 55-64, 65+
• Location(s): Location targeting is currently limited to your country only. Leave this blank if you wish to target all regions in your country, otherwise, you may enter regions of your choice.
• Include/Exclude Target Audience: You may do this once you have run a campaign on WeAre8
Note: Custom audiences will appear only if you have already created them in previous campaigns. You can create new custom audiences when you create questions for your campaign.
Step 3: Campaign Timing & Budget
Select the start and end dates for your campaign. Campaigns must run for a minimum of two days, along with the Budget allocated to your ad.
•Total Budget here: Specify the total budget you are allocating to the campaign. WeAre8 SAM-i will then automatically calculate from your total budget and campaign start & end dates the daily budget.
Your campaign budget is split into three categories:
• Consumer Payment: number of guaranteed consumers (based on target audience) x £.10.
• Charity Donation: number of guaranteed consumers (based on target audience) x £.01.
• Distribution Costs: number of guaranteed consumers (based on target audience) x £.06.
*30 second video example.
Step 5: Charity Selection
We deliver results against your full media budget, but 5% of your campaign budget is donated to the charity of your choice. This creates a very positive halo effect.
You may select the area of impact and charity for your campaign.
There are 8 areas of impact for you to choose from:
h. Animal Welfare
Once you've chosen the area of impact, you may select the charity, either from the listed options or you may add a charity.
a. Please visit Charities on WeAre8 for more information